Featured Artists in October are:
- Casey Lessard: Casey is one of our Jurors for the upcoming Community Show in November. He will also be holding a Photography Workshop in November – see our Events Calendar (Photography – www.caseylessard.com, www.pursuitpress.com)
- Jan Somerville (Hand Knit Goods – Clickety Clack 519-524-9516)
- Linda Leslie (Acrylics & Watercolours, Art Cards – email@example.com)
- Paul Morgan (Glass, crystals & stone are just some of Paul’s media: www.bearpawstudio.com)
- Bonnie Sitter (Photography – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rosemary Linseman (Writer, Acrylics, www.amazon.com/author/rosemary_linseman, www.cafepress.com/ultravioletimagining)
Also on display are selected works by Miranda Breukelman, Carolyn Young, Catherine Weber and Nancy Marshall with books by Rick Hundey, Roberta Ann Walker, Hayley Linfield and Yvonne Reynolds. You can also find White Squirrel gifts and browse the Heritage Committee’s Heritage Room showcasing artifacts from this area’s historical past.
Join us at the Opening Night Reception for this month’s exhibition on Thursday, October 19 from 5:00 – 8:00 pm. The Reception will include a Book Signing Featuring “Gobble It Up! A Rafter of Recipes for Leftover Turkey” by local author Joan LeGro Bushnell with Cover Art by local artist Linda Leslie.
We will also be featuring the new photo book “The Beauty & The Bounty of Huron County” by Bonnie Sitter, Telfer Wegg & David Bishop” as well as Rosemary Linseman’s book “Triad Light – Lightbody Awakening into Triad Relationship”.
Our Opening Night will also have some free giveaways, a chance to win a Hayter’s Turkey as well as delicious Turkey Hors d’oeuvres & Refreshments.